MILSPRAY® has added electrostatic disinfecting spray technology to their arsenal of services. Utilizing industry leading electrostatic technology and EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, MILSPRAY® is determined to help in the fight against infection.
Rather than continuing to use basic, ineffective cleaning methods, why not focus on infection prevention and proper disinfecting as you begin to reopen? MILSPRAY® can cost effectively disinfect your facility or provide you with cleaning products, allowing you to maintain your focus on the business at hand.
One product, 7 solutions.
· EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant
· Food Contact Sanitizer – No Rinse Required NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer
· Molds & Mildew Killer
· Allergen Eliminator
· Odor Eliminator
· Soft Surface Sanitizer
Clean - The removal of visible dirt and soil. Will not eliminate germs but reduces their numbers by removing some contaminated matter.
Sanitize - The reduction of bacteria to safe levels to decrease the risk of infection; may not kill all viruses.
Disinfect - An agent that frees from infection, especially a chemical that destroys vegetative forms of harmful microorganisms (such as bacteria and viruses) on inanimate objects.
· Hospitals and health care facilities
· Medical and science research labs
· Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities
· Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services
· Schools, universities, educational facilities
· Personal vehicles and vehicle fleets
· Jails, prisons, correctional institutions
· Government and public service offices